List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose de Leon Date:November 23 1999 8:25pm
Subject:Connecting to multiple servers
View as plain text
I seem to be having a little problem connecting to a MySQL server on our
host.  This host has multiple MySQL servers running and are configured
properly for different ports and different unix sockets.

I'm trying to connect with PHP and I'm assuming I need to specify the "unix
socket" in mysql_real_connect().  Is this what is needed?

Thanks,
Jose

Thread
Connecting to multiple serversJose de Leon23 Nov
  • Re: Connecting to multiple serverssinisa24 Nov
  • Re: Connecting to multiple serversJose de Leon24 Nov