List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Foo Ji-Haw Date:February 10 2006 7:20am
Subject:Re: Surviving MySQL crash
View as plain text
Heikki Tuuri wrote:

> Ji-Haw,
>
> if the OS crashes do not corrupt files, then InnoDB tables would
> survive an OS crash without a problem.

Thanks for the reply Heikki. Let me rephrase my problem: the data
remains intact, but I suspect the indexes are corrupted. Basically I
have to run myisamcheck and mysqlcheck to get my tables operational
again. No data loss though.

Logan (thanks Logan) suggested a periodic flush call. I am wondering if
auto flushing is available?
Thread
Surviving MySQL crashFoo Ji-Haw10 Feb
RE: Surviving MySQL crashSST - Adelaide)10 Feb
Re: Surviving MySQL crashHeikki Tuuri10 Feb
  • Re: Surviving MySQL crashFoo Ji-Haw10 Feb
    • Re: Surviving MySQL crashDavid Logan10 Feb
      • Re: Surviving MySQL crashDan Nelson10 Feb