List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:February 10 2006 5:52am
Subject:Re: Surviving MySQL crash
View as plain text
Ji-Haw,

if the OS crashes do not corrupt files, then InnoDB tables would survive an
OS crash without a problem.

Best regards,

Heikki

Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL

InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php