List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Foo Ji-Haw Date:February 10 2006 5:15am
Subject:Surviving MySQL crash
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have a MySQL server servng low-load applications. Problem is, the
environment is sometimes unstable, leading the entire OS to crash. I
notice that even in low-load situations the MySQL tables can be
corrupted during crashes.

My question is: is there a way for MySQL to flush when idle for x
minutes, or some other way to avoid MySQL crashing (other than moving it
out of the environment)?

Thanks.
Thread
Surviving MySQL crashFoo Ji-Haw10 Feb
RE: Surviving MySQL crashSST - Adelaide)10 Feb
Re: Surviving MySQL crashHeikki Tuuri10 Feb
  • Re: Surviving MySQL crashFoo Ji-Haw10 Feb
    • Re: Surviving MySQL crashDavid Logan10 Feb
      • Re: Surviving MySQL crashDan Nelson10 Feb