List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lola J. Lee Beno Date:February 7 2006 3:37pm
Subject:Re: Can't Create Foreign Key Constraints
View as plain text
Gleb Paharenko wrote:

> Hello.
>
> The query which is works is:

Thanks - just what I needed.  Looks like I'll need to be extra careful
with sql scripts generated from Mysql Workbench, which is still alpha
right now.

--
Lola - mailto:lola@stripped
http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/
        • Re: Can't Create Foreign Key ConstraintsLola J. Lee Beno7 Feb
          • Re: Can't Create Foreign Key ConstraintsGleb Paharenko7 Feb
  • Re: Can't Create Foreign Key ConstraintsPeter Brawley7 Feb
    • Re: Can't Create Foreign Key ConstraintsLola J. Lee Beno7 Feb