List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:February 4 2006 5:04pm
Subject:Re: How to create an application for managing users
View as plain text
>I would like to write an application in C# to let someone to manage
>users of a MySQL database. It should be able to create, edit and
>delete users. Can someone point me out to how I can do that? I really
>want to *write* such an application; I don't want to use an existing
>client or something.

You need some tools  ..
  eg MySQL 5 and Connector/NET from MySQL,
  .NET Framework 2 from Microsoft,
  Visual Web Developer (free), or Visual Studio (mucho dinero) from
Microsoft
and you need ...
  to read some example C#-MySQL apps--there are lots on the web,
  to become a regular at the MySQL .NET and C# forums

Good luck.

PB

Célio Cidral Junior wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to write an application in C# to let someone to manage
> users of a MySQL database. It should be able to create, edit and
> delete users. Can someone point me out to how I can do that? I really
> want to *write* such an application; I don't want to use an existing
> client or something.
>
> Regards,
>
> Célio Cidral Junior

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006
Thread
How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior4 Feb
  • Re: How to create an application for managing usersPeter Brawley4 Feb
Re: How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior5 Feb
  • Re: How to create an application for managing usersSGreen7 Feb
    • Re: How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior7 Feb