List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Célio Cidral Junior Date:February 4 2006 3:12pm
Subject:How to create an application for managing users
View as plain text
Hi,

I would like to write an application in C# to let someone to manage
users of a MySQL database. It should be able to create, edit and
delete users. Can someone point me out to how I can do that? I really
want to *write* such an application; I don't want to use an existing
client or something.

Regards,

Célio Cidral Junior
Thread
How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior4 Feb
  • Re: How to create an application for managing usersPeter Brawley4 Feb
Re: How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior5 Feb
  • Re: How to create an application for managing usersSGreen7 Feb
    • Re: How to create an application for managing usersCélio Cidral Junior7 Feb