List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Braithwaite Date:February 3 2006 5:14pm
Subject:Last access time of a table
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the last access time from a
mysql table through mysql commands/queries?

I don't want to go to the filesystem to get this info.

I understand that this could be tricky especially as we have query
caching turned on and serve quite a few sql requests from query cache.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Andrew

SQL, Query
Thread
Last access time of a tableAndrew Braithwaite3 Feb
  • Re: Last access time of a tableJake Peavy4 Feb
    • Re: Last access time of a tablePooly4 Feb
  • Re: Last access time of a tablesheeri kritzer6 Feb