List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sheeri kritzer Date:February 3 2006 4:15pm
Subject:Re: problem with excluded days in date range query.
View as plain text
Database software is not a calendar.  The data you put in is the data
you get out.  If the day is never put in, you'll never get it out.

You need to have some data source that has all the days in it, like an
external table, if you want to be able to retrieve that data.
Otherwise, you could do it in a UDF or something, perhaps.

-Sheeri