List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adi Date:February 3 2006 3:52pm
Subject:Visual database design system
View as plain text
I am looking for a tool to integrate with mysql...I have tried DBDesigner
and would like to get my hands on software that is equivalent or better than
DBDesigner...any suggestions? FYI: I have had some problems with importing,
printing etc with DBDesigner...

Thanks in advance...

Thread
Visual database design systemAdi3 Feb
  • RE: Visual database design systemJimmy Guerrero3 Feb
    • Re: Visual database design systemAdi3 Feb
  • Re: Visual database design systemPeter Brawley3 Feb
    • Re: Visual database design systemAdi3 Feb
  • Re: Visual database design systemSteve Edberg3 Feb