List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 31 2006 2:54pm
Subject:Re: Type conversion from Mysql to Oracle
View as plain text
Hi,

> I am trying to convert some Mysql database into Oracle. But their types
> are not exactly match. Could any one give a hint?

What types do you need to convert?

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Type conversion from Mysql to OracleXiaobo Chen31 Jan
  • Re: Type conversion from Mysql to OracleMartijn Tonies31 Jan
    • Re: Type conversion from Mysql to OracleXiaobo Chen31 Jan
  • Re: Type conversion from Mysql to OracleSGreen31 Jan
  • Re: Type conversion from Mysql to OracleGleb Paharenko31 Jan
  • Re: Type conversion from Mysql to OracleMartijn Tonies31 Jan