List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gerald_clark Date:January 18 2006 8:24pm
Subject:Re: Help in joining three tables
View as plain text
Please do not hijack someone elses thread.
]Imran wrote:

>Hello All:
>
>I need to join three tables but I am not sure how to structure the query.
>I need to join table1 to table2 and then join table3 to this result set.
>
>So like (table1 join table2) join table3.
>
>Table1 and Table2 will be joined on ProdNo,CustNo and Branch. Table3 will be
>joined to the result set by CustNo and Branch.
>
>Best regards
>Imran.

Go ahead. That should work if you leave out the parenthesis.

Thread
Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableDan Burke18 Jan
  • Re: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableSGreen18 Jan
    • Help in joining three tablesImran18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesSGreen18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesgerald_clark18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesRhino18 Jan
        • Re: Help in joining three tablesSGreen18 Jan
          • Re: Help in joining three tablesRhino18 Jan
  • Re: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tablePeter Brawley18 Jan
RE: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableDan Burke18 Jan