List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Imran Date:January 18 2006 8:13pm
Subject:Help in joining three tables
View as plain text
Hello All:

I need to join three tables but I am not sure how to structure the query.
I need to join table1 to table2 and then join table3 to this result set.

So like (table1 join table2) join table3.

Table1 and Table2 will be joined on ProdNo,CustNo and Branch. Table3 will be
joined to the result set by CustNo and Branch.

Best regards
Imran.

Thread
Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableDan Burke18 Jan
  • Re: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableSGreen18 Jan
    • Help in joining three tablesImran18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesSGreen18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesgerald_clark18 Jan
      • Re: Help in joining three tablesRhino18 Jan
        • Re: Help in joining three tablesSGreen18 Jan
          • Re: Help in joining three tablesRhino18 Jan
  • Re: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tablePeter Brawley18 Jan
RE: Procedure / Prepared statements error converting tableDan Burke18 Jan