List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dirk Bremer Date:January 16 2006 3:29pm
Subject:RE: Nested scripts in MySQL?
View as plain text

I tried this with success. Create a file that contains lines like this:

\. today.sql
\. status.sql
\. active.sql

Save this file. Execute this file from the client. I did not try nesting
more than this example (1-level), but suppose it would work for more.
Note that the '\.' equates to the 'source' command.

Dirk Bremer - Senior Systems Engineer - ESS/AMS - NISC Lake St. Louis MO
- USA Central Time Zone
636-755-2652 fax 636-755-2503

dirk.bremer@stripped
www.nisc.coop
Thread
Nested scripts in MySQL?Rhino16 Jan
RE: Nested scripts in MySQL?Dirk Bremer16 Jan
  • Re: Nested scripts in MySQL?Rhino16 Jan
  • Re: Nested scripts in MySQL?Rhino16 Jan