List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Dodson Date:January 10 2006 2:43pm
Subject:Re: temporary table issue
View as plain text
DROP TEMPORARY TABLE IF EXISTS `temp_a`;

--
Bill Dodson
Parkline, Inc. http://www.parkline.com

Email Disclaimer

The information in any email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to the email message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received an email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original
message.

Thank you.

Thread
temporary table issueXiaobo Chen10 Jan
  • Re: temporary table issueJigal van Hemert10 Jan
    • Re: temporary table issueXiaobo Chen10 Jan
    • Re: temporary table issueBen Clewett10 Jan
      • Re: temporary table issueJigal van Hemert10 Jan
        • Re: Geogrphic AdviseBen Clewett10 Jan
  • Re: temporary table issueBill Dodson10 Jan