List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Peavy Date:January 8 2006 10:03pm
Subject:Re: Getting # of days until expiration
View as plain text
On 1/6/06, Brian Dunning <brian@stripped> wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2006, at 9:38 PM, Michael Stassen wrote:
>
> > DATEDIFF was added in 4.1.1.  What version of mysql do you have?
>
> Thanks Michael - that was indeed the problem. Some ancient-ass
> version that's been on my development server for who knows how many
> years, in accordance with the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" rule.
>
> :)

Without using DATEDIFF I would suggest subtracting the current UNIXTIME from
the UNIXTIME of meets.creation and converting the resulting number of
seconds back to days.

-jp

Thread
Getting # of days until expirationBrian Dunning6 Jan
  • Re: Getting # of days until expirationScott Haneda6 Jan
  • Re: Getting # of days until expirationPeter Brawley6 Jan
    • Re: Getting # of days until expirationBrian Dunning6 Jan
      • Re: Getting # of days until expirationMichael Stassen6 Jan
        • Re: Getting # of days until expirationBrian Dunning7 Jan
          • Re: Getting # of days until expirationJake Peavy8 Jan