List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ghislain groulx Date:January 8 2006 6:19pm
Subject:Cant access my files through the web site
View as plain text
hi

Im quite new to mysql and i bought a book to learn how to work with mysql
(php and mysql for dummies...lol).  The first problem i have is probably
easy to solve but i don't know how.

I did exactly like in the book and i set up my web server(it was already set
since i run a website for a long time now), mysql and php last.  After that,
the book told me to create 2 files called test.php and mysql_up.php to test
php and mysql.  So far, i could see the files in the browser but as soon as
i enter back all the content of my website in the web server (i run apache
2), i could not see the php files anymore.  Now, if i enter the adress
www.mysite.com/mysql_up.php  or localhost/mysql_up.php, it always redirect
me to the home page of the website.

Can someone tell me what i missed ?  I guess the probelm lies in the
configuration file of the apache server, but i dont know what to change.

thanks a lot !

Thread
Cant access my files through the web siteghislain groulx8 Jan
  • Re: Cant access my files through the web siteMike OK8 Jan
  • Re: Cant access my files through the web sitePeter Brawley8 Jan
  • allocate space for innodb innodb_file_per_tableGeorge Law8 Jan
    • Re: allocate space for innodb innodb_file_per_tableGleb Paharenko9 Jan
Re: allocate space for innodb innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri9 Jan