List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 16 1999 6:36am
Subject:Can Ignore some Database to write update log
View as plain text
>>>>> "wuym" == wuym  <wuym5@stripped> writes:

wuym> Hi, All
wuym>      I have a problem. can I select some Database in mysql to can write
wuym> update log.
wuym> But  Ignore  mysql's system Database("mysql").

wuym> regards

wuym> wuym

Hi!

Sorry, not yet.

(The main problem is to handle queries that involves many
databases and add an interface to the logging module to allow one to
easily specify what should be logged)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Can Ignore some Database to write update logwuym15 Apr
  • Can Ignore some Database to write update logMichael Widenius16 Apr
  • Re: Can Ignore some Database to write update logwuym16 Apr
    • Re: Can Ignore some Database to write update logStephan Greene16 Apr
      • How do I force the use of indices within select queries?Thilo Salmon16 Apr