List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Vasquez Date:January 5 2006 10:28pm
Subject:How come this update does not work??
View as plain text
 How come this doesn't work?

 Wp_photos.photo = IMG_1234.JPG
 Pixelpost_pixelpost.headline = /this/path/to/directory/IMG_1234.JPG

 So I need to just match the latter-bit of the file.

update pixelpost_pixelpost,wp_posts,wp_photos
set
pixelpost_pixelpost.headline=wp_posts.post_title,pixelpost_pixelpost.datetime=wp_posts.post_date_gmt,pixelpost_pixelpost.body=wp_photos.caption
where wp_photos.photo like '%pixelpost_pixelpost.headline%' and
wp_photos.post_ID=wp_posts.ID;

I get zero rows returned, 0 updated, etc.

Any ideas would be appriciated?

thanks in advanced

Thread
How come this update does not work??Carlos Vasquez5 Jan
  • Re: How come this update does not work??Bruce Ferrell6 Jan