List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:January 4 2006 7:48pm
Subject:Re: Calendar table workaround
View as plain text
Jonathan,

I understand what you mean by a calendar table, but like Rhino I've no idea
what you're asking. How to link the calendar table to other tables
depends on
your other tables. For a fairly simple & generic example of a calendar
table see http://www.artfulsoftware.com/queries.php#20.

PB

-----

Jonathan Mangin wrote:

> [...]

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.12/220 - Release Date: 1/3/2006
Thread
Calendar table workaroundJonathan Mangin4 Jan
  • Re: Calendar table workaroundJonathan Mangin4 Jan
    • Re: Calendar table workaroundPeter Brawley4 Jan
      • SELECT DISTINCT uses index but is still slowJames Harvard4 Jan
        • Inconsistent rows returned & examined in slow query logJames Harvard4 Jan
  • RE: Calendar table workaroundJay Paulson \(CE CEN\)4 Jan
  • Re: Calendar table workaroundJonathan Mangin4 Jan
  • Re: SELECT DISTINCT uses index but is still slowC.R.Vegelin5 Jan
    • Re: SELECT DISTINCT uses index but is still slowJames Harvard5 Jan