List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Date:January 4 2006 10:45am
Subject:Re: Database slows down when mass users logging on
View as plain text
the table type whether it is myisam or innodb. create table statements are
preferred when you have slow query issues.

--Alex

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:57:06 +0530, Jonathan Chong <ashburrn@stripped>
wrote:

> Sorry
>
> I also forgot to ask - when you say the tables, did you want the table
> structure? There are quite a few tables, perhaps I should just send
> the tables that are read and written to often when a user hits a page?
>

> On 04/01/06, Alex <alexj@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    Please provide details like what tables are you using, the entire
>> my.cnf
>> and the information from the mysqld.err when the crashes occurred.
>>

>> --Alex
>
> --
> Jonathan Chong
>
> http://www.arsenal-now.com/
> http://www.arsenal-mania.com/
> http://www.ashburrn.com/
> http://www.jonathan-chong.com/

Thread
Database slows down when mass users logging onJonathan Chong4 Jan
  • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onAlex4 Jan
    • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onJonathan Chong4 Jan
      • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onAlex4 Jan
    • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onJonathan Chong4 Jan
      • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onAlex4 Jan
        • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onJonathan Chong4 Jan
          • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onKishore Jalleda4 Jan
          • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onMir Islam5 Jan
          • Re: Database slows down when mass users logging onAlex5 Jan
        • Locking issue with MyISAM on Solaris 10Remigiusz SokoĊ‚owski10 Jan