List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:January 2 2006 3:02am
Subject:Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--
View as plain text
At 08:33 PM 1/1/2006, Hank wrote:
>Don't you want the queries to be "outer join" and not "left join"?

A "left join" is a "left outer join".
I ended up using a subselect and that found the missing rows. I'm not sure
why the left join didn't work. I've been using them for years to find
missing rows in tables.

Mike

Thread
I can't find the missing rows in a table--mos31 Dec
  • Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--Mathieu Bruneau1 Jan
  • Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--Hank2 Jan
    • Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--Peter Brawley2 Jan
Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--mos2 Jan
  • Re: I can't find the missing rows in a table--Peter Brawley2 Jan