List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aftab Khan Date:December 28 2005 7:15pm
Subject:Urgent help using logon to mySQL
View as plain text
Can some one please tell me what I am doing wrong here.... I have installed
and configured users in the database.  I am using ODBC driver to logon.
When I use the password, it does not work but surprisingly the logon is
allowed without a password.  I have tried to use MySQL Administrator to
logon remotely but same thing.  I reset user's password and Flushed but
still could not get the logon with blank password go away.  Any help is
appreciated.

Thread
Urgent help using logon to mySQLAftab Khan28 Dec
  • Re: Urgent help using logon to mySQLSGreen28 Dec