List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hank Date:December 21 2005 2:39pm
Subject:Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?
View as plain text
Grant,

  You can just to a "desc pn_pricecompare_catprod" and "desc
pn_pricecompare_product" and post the results.  The CREATE TABLE
statements would be OK, but the describes are better.

The flush the query cache, I think if you do a "flush tables".

-Hank
Thread
Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECTstatement?James Harvard21 Dec
  • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
    • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Hank21 Dec
      • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
        • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Hank21 Dec
          • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
          • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
            • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Hank23 Dec
              • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens23 Dec
                • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECTstatement?James Harvard23 Dec
                  • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens23 Dec
                    • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Hank24 Dec
    • Filtering joinEris Ristemena21 Dec
      • Re: Filtering joinPeter Brawley21 Dec
      • Re: Filtering joinGleb Paharenko21 Dec
    • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECTstatement?James Harvard21 Dec
    • Re: Filtering joinEris Ristemena21 Dec
    • Re: Filtering joinEris Ristemena21 Dec
      • Re: Filtering joinSGreen21 Dec
        • Re: Filtering joinEris Ristemena21 Dec
          • Re: Filtering joinSGreen21 Dec
            • Re: Filtering joinEris Ristemena21 Dec
Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Grant Giddens21 Dec
  • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?Hank21 Dec
    • Re: Do I need to tweak my server variables for this SELECT statement?SGreen21 Dec