List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 16 1999 4:50am
Subject:Re: MySQL and LDAP
View as plain text
We're in the planning stages.  The steps to be taken are:

1. Design the database and tables.
2. Write the back-end code.

I'll probably write the back-end code, as it looks to be fairly easy to do -
I'll adapt some of the code from MyC - but the database has to be designed
first.  Any ideas on how to lay this beast out?
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti