List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:December 19 2005 1:52pm
Subject:Re: locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.
View as plain text
Hello.

From the manual we have that innodb_data_file_path contains paths to
individual data files and their sizes. The full directory path to each
data file is acquired by concatenating innodb_data_home_dir to each path
specified here. Many other ibd files are result of per-file tablespace.
So, you can just change the value of innodb_data_home_dir, and move
files listed in innodb_data_file_path to the directory. I strongly
recommend you to backup your data before any actions.