List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:serrano.neves Date:December 16 2005 1:29pm
Subject:Problema with left join
View as plain text
Hi,

i have a problem, with my one query, this query is OK, in mysql 3.23,
but i update my database to mysql 5.0 and one query having a error

SELECT count( p.products_id )  AS total
FROM products_description pd, products p, products_to_categories p2c
LEFT  JOIN manufacturers m
USING ( p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id )
LEFT  JOIN specials s
USING ( p.products_id = s.products_id )
WHERE p.products_status = '1'
AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id
AND pd.products_id = p2c.products_id
AND pd.language_id = '4'
AND p2c.categories_id = '16'

the error

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near '.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id )
  LEFT JOIN specials s
  USING ( p.produc' at line 4

What's the error in the query?!!?

Thanks

Eduardo Jorge (aka etho)
Thread
Problema with left joinserrano.neves16 Dec
  • Re: Problema with left joinJigal van Hemert16 Dec
    • Re: Problema with left joinserrano.neves16 Dec
      • Re: Problema with left joinJigal van Hemert16 Dec