List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:December 16 2005 10:49am
Subject:GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysql
View as plain text
I keep a lot of personal information in a MySQL database. I have a few
querys premade for the wife to use, but we have gotten to the point
where we need a solution for her to be able to run her own queries.
She is NOT about to learn SQL, and myPHPadmin is a little too
compicated. I looked at an Access installation the other day and it
seemed to be just what we need- a GUI for non-programmers to use a
database. Is there any such beast for MySQL? Anthing that will run on
Fedora Core 4 would be great. Or even a web-based solution would be
fine- I do have apache on localhost.

Thank you.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html
Thread
GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlDotan Cohen16 Dec
  • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlGreg Maruszeczka16 Dec
    • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlDotan Cohen16 Dec
  • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlDaniel Kasak18 Dec
    • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlDotan Cohen18 Dec
  • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlMechtilde Stehmann31 Dec
    • Re: GUI (linux X based or web based) for mysqlDotan Cohen1 Jan