List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aldrian Gintingsuka Date:April 16 1999 3:52am
Subject:Re: fatal error on running MySQL CGI in C
View as plain text
You need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql.

Or you could also use -R/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql during compilation to tell
the resulting application to search the shared library in that directory.

Hope this helps.

Aldrian Gintingsuka -- Systems Consultant -- Mitra Integrasi Informatika
Phone: +62-21-251-1360 ext. 1414 -- Fax: +62-21-251-2748
Email: aldrian@stripped, aldrian@stripped
Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'homme (Enigma: Sadeness part I)