List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 12 2005 2:42pm
Subject:Re: PHP4 or PHP5?
View as plain text
> > I do not have much experience with PHP or MySql although I have used SQL
> > quite a lot.  I am going to set up a relatively small MySQL database
(circa
> > 40 tables) and we are expecting a hit rate of about 40,000 visitors per
> > annum mostly browsing a relatively low number of pages each.  We plan to
> > launch in March
> >
> >--------------------[ 8< ]------------------------------
>
> Ehm.. To be blunt... 40 TABLES??? You call that small? What on earth are
you
> going to store.

LOL ... yes, that is small (at least in complexity it is).

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
PHP4 or PHP5?Charles Walmsley11 Dec
  • Re: PHP4 or PHP5?Peter M. Groen12 Dec
    • RE: PHP4 or PHP5?Charles Walmsley12 Dec
      • RE: PHP4 or PHP5?SGreen12 Dec
    • Re: PHP4 or PHP5?Atle Veka12 Dec
    • Re: PHP4 or PHP5?Jan Pieter Kunst13 Dec
      • Re: PHP4 or PHP5?DBA)13 Dec
  • Re: PHP4 or PHP5?Martijn Tonies12 Dec
RE: PHP4 or PHP5?SST - Adelaide)12 Dec
RE: PHP4 or PHP5?Mikhail Berman12 Dec