List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David (SST - Adelaide) Logan Date:December 12 2005 12:41am
Subject:RE: How can you tell if a table is corrupted?
View as plain text
Hi Jenifer,

You can use mysqlcheck to confirm any corruption and also to fix it. See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysqlcheck.html

or you can also run statements from the mysql client such as CHECK
TABLE, REPAIR and ANALYZE etc.

References to this can be found at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/table-maintenance-sql.html

These are equally applicable at version 4.1

regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services