This week, Database Workbench 2.8.0 was released.
However, that build included an error with MySQL
and loading index metadata and an specific error with
There's a new installer available at our website.
Below is the original announcement...
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next
version of the popular database development tool:
Database Workbench 2.8.0 has been released today!
Download a trial at: http://www.upscene.com
What's new?: http://www.upscene.com/products/dbw/whatsnew.htm
Full list of features and fixes: http://www.upscene.com/news/20051206a.htm
Database Workbench supports:
- Borland InterBase ( v4.x - v7.x )
- Firebird ( v1.x )
- MS SQL Server/MSDE ( v6.5, 7, 2000, 2005, MSDE 1 & 2, SQL Express )
- MySQL 4, 4.1, 5.0
- Oracle Database ( 8i, 9i, 10g )
If you experience any problems with this new version, don't
hestitate and either go to the website and send a support email
or email directly to support@stripped
- Microsoft SQL 2005 support
- MySQL 5 support
- Two-way Visual Query Builder
- Increased Oracle support
- New SQL Insight
- Create INSERT script from ODBC datasource
- Code/SQL Editor enhancements
- More complte Schema Compare/Migration
- Automatic image-type recognition in BLOB Editor
- many user interface improvements
Thank you for your support,
Database Workbench - the database developer tool for professionals
|• ANN: Database Workbench 2.8.0 update||Martijn Tonies||9 Dec|