List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barbara Deaton Date:December 1 2005 2:56pm
Subject:Cursor support
View as plain text
All,

I'm actually looking for a RTFM reply here.  I need to simulate SQLSetPos and
SQLBulkOperations in my application which is written with the MySQL C API.  I thought
MySQL 5.0 was supposed to have cursor support, but the only thing I can find in the
documentation is regarding server side cursors via stored procedures.

Are cursors supported outside of stored procedures, if so where can I find this
information?  I've googled "mysql cursor support" and they all take me back to the same
place in the doc:  17.2.11. Cursors.

Thanks for the information.

-Barb.
Thread