List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Beauford Date:November 30 2005 10:50pm
Subject:RE: Windows - logging into MySQL
View as plain text
This is why lists like this get a bad name. First off, these instructions
are for 4.1. Secondly. What makes you think I haven't read the instructions
or searched extensively on Google etc. Either give a proper answer or just
shut your mouth. Never mind anyone responding, I'll find my own damn
answers. Thanks for the help.