Peter

>Is there any function in MySQL that adds days to a date?

See ADDDATE(...) at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/date-and-time-functions.html.

PB

-----

Peter Lauri wrote:

Best group member,

I have a field called expiredate of type ‘date’. I would like to add 17 days to the expiredate without doing any scripting, is that possible?

Example:

Expiredate is 2005-11-30 and I want to extend the expiredate with 17 days. Is there any function in MySQL that adds days to a date?

A solution for this would be to write a PHP script that takes the date and adds 17 days to it (checking month overlap and stuff), but I want to skip scripting if there is an solution within MySQL that does it for me.

/Peter

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.10/189 - Release Date: 11/30/2005