List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Kraer Date:November 30 2005 4:58pm
Subject:Newbie Question on Update
View as plain text
I am trying to update a couple of rows in a table by doing the
following:

update table
set column5 = number1
where column 1 = number2
and column1 = number3

but it is not working.  I tried listing the conditions separated by
commas (where column 1 = number2, column1 = number3) and also didn't
work.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Joseph "Tito" Kraer
Business Systems Analyst
Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp

Thread
Newbie Question on UpdateJoseph Kraer30 Nov
  • Re: Newbie Question on UpdateMichael Stassen30 Nov
  • RE: Newbie Question on UpdateISC Edwin Cruz30 Nov
  • Re: Newbie Question on UpdateSGreen30 Nov
  • RE: Newbie Question on Updatemel list_php30 Nov
  • Re: Newbie Question on UpdatePeter Brawley30 Nov
RE: Newbie Question on UpdateJoseph Kraer30 Nov