List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Williams Date:November 30 2005 12:50pm
Subject:Re: SHOW commands.
View as plain text
Thanks for the responses everyone.  Just a quick FYI, I am using
Python as an intermediary to sync the DBs (I'm fine with using
whatever as long as it's Debian compatible).  I suppose I should have
explained before, but I'm using the Python script to connect from a
"client" machine to a "server" machine which is why I prefer a
command to be able to 'sync' the data.  Although I will have DB
access on the "server", there is no guarantee that I'll have actual
disk write access.  Hence, again, the need to be able to query for
the command so as to write it to a text file on the "client" machine
for use, etc.  Sort of a  "hey, server, what would it take to make
table BLAH if I wanted to recreate it completely?"  kind of thing.

Thanks again!

On Nov 30, 2005, at 12:02 AM, Rhino wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Williams"
> <mwilliams@stripped>

Thread
SHOW commands.Michael Williams30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Rhino30 Nov
    • Re: SHOW commands.Michael Williams30 Nov
      • Re: SHOW commands.Kristen G. Thorson30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Cal Evans30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Peter Brawley30 Nov
RE: SHOW commands.Mikhail Berman30 Nov