List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Williams Date:November 30 2005 4:30am
Subject:SHOW commands.
View as plain text
Hi all,

Is there a command similar to "SHOW CREATE TABLE. . ." that will
output the commands to fully duplicate a table; data and all?  I want
to retrieve the command and write it to a text file.

Basically what I need is a "SHOW" on "CREATE TABLE copy SELECT * FROM
original", but SHOW doesn't seem to work here.  I need a copy of this
command so that I can then replicate that table as often as desired
in the future on whatever system is in place.  I could obviously dump
the entire db, but i only want this on a per table basis, as I deem
necessary, whenever I deem it so.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Thread
SHOW commands.Michael Williams30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Rhino30 Nov
    • Re: SHOW commands.Michael Williams30 Nov
      • Re: SHOW commands.Kristen G. Thorson30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Cal Evans30 Nov
  • Re: SHOW commands.Peter Brawley30 Nov
RE: SHOW commands.Mikhail Berman30 Nov