List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 28 2005 7:49pm
Subject:Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?
View as plain text

> I have a similar question.   How do you test if the field in question
> isn't NULL or ''  (empty string)?   Is the LENGTH a good test or is
> there a better way?

WHERE myfield IS NOT NULL

--
Martijn Tonies
Server

Thread
How to use Logic in View Statment?Scott Klarenbach28 Nov
  • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?SGreen28 Nov
    • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?Cory @ SkyVantage28 Nov
      • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?SGreen28 Nov
    • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?Martijn Tonies28 Nov
    • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?Scott Klarenbach5 Dec
      • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?SGreen5 Dec
  • Re: How to use Logic in View Statment?Peter Brawley28 Nov
RE: How to use Logic in View Statment?Gelu Gogancea28 Nov