List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lauri Date:November 25 2005 9:43am
Subject:Two MySQL databases on different computers
View as plain text
Hi,

I have two databases. Database A is located on a server that I run my web
hosting from. The other database B is located on a computer with a fixed IP.
How can I configure database B so I can access database B from my web
server? From my A system I would like to be able to do INSERT, SELECT and
UPDATE queries on the database B.

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

Thread
Two MySQL databases on different computersPeter Lauri25 Nov
  • RE: Two MySQL databases on different computersISC Edwin Cruz25 Nov
  • Re: Two MySQL databases on different computersSGreen25 Nov
    • Re: Two MySQL databases on different computersOctavian Rasnita27 Nov