Hi Martijn

>I tried that, but in Delphi with the particular component-set I'm using,
>this raises: mySQL Error Code: (1312)
>PROCEDURE test.p_Select() can't return a result set in the given context

Ah, you're not the first to have that error message, eg see the discussions at http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?98,40521,41706
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?98,42347,42347#msg-42347
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=12335
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?98,48703,49918

Not sure which of those approaches will work for you.

PB

-----

Martijn Tonies wrote:
 >CREATE PROCEDURE P_Select()
 >READS SQL DATA
 >begin
 >select * from enum_table;
 >end
 >How would I get a resultset?

No need for an OUT param, just call the sproc, you'll see.

I tried that, but in Delphi with the particular component-set I'm using,
this
raises:
mySQL Error Code: (1312)
PROCEDURE test.p_Select() can't return a result set in the given context

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions