List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 24 2005 1:54pm
Subject:Re: Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultset
View as plain text
>  >CREATE PROCEDURE P_Select()
>  >READS SQL DATA
>  >begin
>  >select * from enum_table;
>  >end
>  >How would I get a resultset?
>
> No need for an OUT param, just call the sproc, you'll see.

I tried that, but in Delphi with the particular component-set I'm using,
this
raises:
mySQL Error Code: (1312)
PROCEDURE test.p_Select() can't return a result set in the given context

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultsetMartijn Tonies24 Nov
  • Re: Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultsetPeter Brawley24 Nov
  • Re: Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultsetMartijn Tonies24 Nov
    • Re: Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultsetPeter Brawley24 Nov
  • Re: Using a Stored Procedure that returns a resultsetMartijn Tonies25 Nov