List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronan Lucio Date:November 22 2005 1:44pm
Subject:Re: Tips for better performance
View as plain text
Martijn,

>> I have a table with 5,000,000 records that takes about 1 second
>> to show the results.
>
> All rows?

No. The queries return an average of 30 rows.

I just wanted to say that the problem isn´t the table size, but the
query X indexes used.

Ronan

Thread
Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceDuncan Hill22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceScott Haneda22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
    • Re: Tips for better performanceDuncan Hill22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMartijn Tonies22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMartijn Tonies22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceDan Baker22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio23 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic23 Nov