List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:November 22 2005 9:43am
Subject:Re: Tips for better performance
View as plain text
on 11/22/05 1:24 AM, Marko Knezevic at marko.knezevic@stripped wrote:

> We've been testing the system with 1000000 test records to see how it will
> work when doing selects from db and we are pretty disappointed with the
> results. Some selects needs around 10 seconds to finish, some take even
> longer.

Maybe you are running the default my.cnf file, if so, you will want to
change that to be optimized.  Please report back your current cnf file.
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceDuncan Hill22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceScott Haneda22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
    • Re: Tips for better performanceDuncan Hill22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMartijn Tonies22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMartijn Tonies22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceDan Baker22 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceRonan Lucio23 Nov
  • Re: Tips for better performanceMarko Knezevic23 Nov