List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:November 19 2005 11:24pm
Subject:Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query
View as plain text
Hi Rhino,

I believe I have seen full outer join on a 5.1 to-do list, but at the
moment I can't recall where.

PB

-----

Rhino wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Do you have any idea if MySQL plans to support full outer joins at
> some point in the future? I realize you can probably fake them without
> having the syntax available but it would be nice to be able to get
> them directly....
>
> Rhino
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul DuBois" <paul@stripped>

BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPeter Brawley19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryRhino19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPaul DuBois19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryRhino19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
      • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query (I GOT IT, well I think so!)bruno b b magalhães19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPeter Brawley20 Nov