List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bruno b b magalhães Date:November 19 2005 8:17pm
Subject:Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query
View as plain text
Another test.

I tried just to join the contacts table with the
contacts_to_addresses table, well worked just perfect. But I am not
able to figure it out how to join the addresses table on same join!

Regards,
Bruno B B Magalhaes

On Nov 19, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Rhino wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Do you have any idea if MySQL plans to support full outer joins at
> some point in the future? I realize you can probably fake them
> without having the syntax available but it would be nice to be able
> to get them directly....
>
> Rhino
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul DuBois" <paul@stripped>

BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPeter Brawley19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryRhino19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPaul DuBois19 Nov
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryRhino19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
      • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query (I GOT IT, well I think so!)bruno b b magalhães19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPeter Brawley20 Nov