List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Björn Persson Date:November 19 2005 6:48pm
Subject:Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefix
View as plain text
Rhino wrote:
> If you parsed the first example, you might assume that I am in
> Brazil, because '55' is the country code for Brazil. (Country codes '5' and
> '555' are not in use at present.)

And they never will as long as "55" is in use, because then phone numbers
would become ambiguous.

Björn Persson
Thread
Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixabhishek jain19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixRhino19 Nov
    • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen19 Nov
    • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixBjörn Persson19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixPeter Brawley19 Nov
    • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixRhino19 Nov
    • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixRhino19 Nov
    • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen20 Nov
      • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixJasper Bryant-Greene20 Nov
        • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixMichael Stassen20 Nov
        • Re: Mysql Finding the country name from country prefixBjörn Persson20 Nov