List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 19 2005 5:05pm
Subject:Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query
View as plain text
At 12:51 -0200 11/19/05, bruno b b magalhães wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I need some help with an query that I know I
>must use joins, but I can't figure out how to.
>
>The problem is, when the contact has an address,
>phone and email it works just fine, but I want
>it to display those how doesnt also! Could
>someone with JOINs experience help me?
>
>And one more question, how compatible are joins?
>I mean, the environment I am developing in is
>MySQL 4.1, but some of my clients are using
>4.0.25 and others are using 5.0.

Re: compatibility, it would be a good idea to read this section of the
Reference Manual with regard to the changes made to join processing in
MySQL 5.0.12 for compliance with standard SQL:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/join.html

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
  • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryRhino19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG querybruno b b magalhães19 Nov
      • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query (I GOT IT, well I think so!)bruno b b magalhães19 Nov
    • Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG queryPeter Brawley20 Nov