List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:KEVIN ZEMBOWER Date:November 4 2005 4:33pm
Subject:Re: Problems finding the MAX value
View as plain text
Shawn, thank you for your complete answer. I'm still working through your first post. I
apologize for not noticing this FAQ. I didn't take it into account because I thought it
only applied to MySQL 5 and I'm using 4.0.24.

Thanks, again. I'll be in touch regarding your first post as I work with your suggestion.

-Kevin

SGreen@stripped wrote on 11/04/2005 11:22:35 AM:

> This is such a FAQ that they put the answer in the manual:
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/index.html

OOPS! I copied the wrong link. It should have been:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/example-maximum-column-group-row.html

Sorry all!
Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
Problems finding the MAX valueKEVIN ZEMBOWER4 Nov
  • Re: Problems finding the MAX valueSGreen4 Nov
    • Re: Problems finding the MAX valueSGreen4 Nov
Re: Problems finding the MAX valueKEVIN ZEMBOWER4 Nov