List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:November 4 2005 11:32am
Subject:Re: mysqlbug
View as plain text
Dear Tracy,

Tracy wrote:
> Dear sir,
>  I am trying to uninstall my old Mysql version 4.0, however, I don't know
> how to. Please give me some directions on how to do that.

You have a very high trust in the capabilities of our crystal balls ...

For a question like this, you should definitely _at least_ tell your
platform and the package format you used for installation, also the
exact MySQL version might be interesting.

Jörg

PS:
This is quite a common omission on this list, but I really cannot
understand how (these) posters expect others can help them.

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Thread
mysqlbugTracy4 Nov
  • Re: mysqlbugJoerg Bruehe4 Nov
    • Re: uninstall 4.0.18 on Windows (was: Re: mysqlbug)Joerg Bruehe7 Nov
      • Re: uninstall 4.0.18 on Windows (was: Re: mysqlbug)Tracy7 Nov
        • Re: uninstall 4.0.18 on Windows (was: Re: mysqlbug)SGreen7 Nov